Elmer's Brother

Paratus Ad Vitam Paratus Ad Mortis

2010/5/25

On the Turntable - Neil Young

@ 05:01 AM (51 months, 27 days ago)

Comment(s) »

1. Welcome back, EB. Hope you are well.

I may not always like an artist's politics but, no mistaking, Neil Young was a helluva an artist.

Comment by Burns— 2010/05/25 @ 12:21 PM — (Reply)

2. thanks Burnsy, I've been learning this song on the guitar, but you're right...I don't care for his politics.

Comment by elmers brother— 2010/05/27 @ 12:12 PM — (Reply)

3. What's with the comment disabling Burnsie?

Comment by Ed— 2010/05/27 @ 06:45 PM — (Reply)

4. Ed,

I tried to share that answer. Somebody found a way to lock my post by adding a comment. And I could see nor delete that comment. I don't think it's a virus, I think it's a default from BlogHi if somebody uses certain language or such. I'm not sure because I can't see what they write. Anyway, to keep them from adding a comment and having the post get locked I simply disabled comments, for a while.

Comment by Burns— 2010/05/29 @ 09:23 PM — (Reply)

5. "And I could see nor delete that comment." Was supposed to say: "And I couldn't see nor delete that comment."

Comment by Burns— 2010/05/30 @ 08:12 PM — (Reply)

6. it's fun to play on the guitar too Z, I've really enjoyed. I'm also learning Ventura Highway by America. The words make no sense but 3 guitar parts make for a fun ride.

Comment by Elmers Brother— 2010/05/31 @ 05:10 AM — (Reply)

:mrgreen: :neutral: :twisted: :arrow: :shock: :smile: :???: :cool: :evil: :grin: :idea: :oops: :razz: :roll: :wink: :cry: :eek: :lol: :mad: :sad: :!: :?:

Preview:

You say:

To prevent spam, please type in the exact word you see in this image: CAPTCHA
To refresh the image, click here. Otherwise, contact us.

• Your E-mail address is never displayed. If you enter it, it will only be visible to the blog author
  • Since there already are comments to this post, your eventual comment might trigger a notification e-mail to the persons that commented before you.
  • The line and paragraph breaks automatically